Sunday, November 02, 2008

Voted!!!

I voted Friday. I was totally afraid that my vote would not count while I was in Bulgaria but thank God for absentee votes!!! I can’t wait to see if my candidate will win the votes. Only God knows who will be in office come November. Of course I am a democrat so you can only guess who I voted for… Obama, Obama, Obama. I think it is about time America has had some diversity in the White House. Also, Obama seems capable of handling the ropes of the White House.

Wahoo only a couple more days before we know for sure!!!!


Here are a couple pictures of the last few weeks.

Me dancing. I am with some friends at international dinner night.






The Turkish people cooked dinner that night.





A Greek and a Turk together in a picture smiling. Who would have thought it possible.... There is hope for the rest of the world.





People at the dinner.






My friends from the University. Bulgarian, Austrian, and French... in that order.






Ohhhh I almost forgot!!! I am going home for a month in December! Wahoo. Can’t wait to see my friend and family.

Crystal

No comments: